Grand Rapids Family Dentistry
Dentist in Grand Rapids, MI
Family dentistry in Grand Rapids, MI is the core of Dr. Wildern's dental practice. From cleanings to braces, all of our services, Dr. Wildern provides a dental experienced focused on achievable results and development of an ongoing plan to improve continual dental health.
Healthy teeth and gums help you to not only look and feel healthy, help you do many other things properly such as eating, talking, and reduce headaches and backaches. Dr. Kent Wildern always promotes daily preventative care — such as proper brushing and flossing. Between regular visits to a dental office, there are simple steps you can take to greatly decrease your risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental or medical problems.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day and floss daily
- Eat a balanced diet and limit snacks between meals
- Use dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste
- Rinse with a fluoride mouth rinse if your dentist advises you to
- Make sure that children under 12 drink fluoridated water
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and exams
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months and after you've been sick.